Megan Racing Blue Performance Lowering Springs Lexus GS400 | GS430 00-05
Megan Racing Performance Lowering Springs are constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel, one of the strongest materials available. The high tensile strength and phosphate powder coating delivers outstanding spring rates that are extremely durable and resist premature sagging.
The result is a spring that specifically offers race-car handling, yet maintains smooth and comfortable ride characteristics. Carefully matched springs rates provide exceptional handling, response, control and balance. These springs offer a generous drop to your car while remaining very street-able by having enough clearance to avoid bottoming-out; and the lowered center of gravity improves performance and increases stability, as well as enhancing the appearance of the vehicle.
- Phosphate Powder Coated Blue
- Constructed of SAE 9254 Cold Wounded Steel
- Front Lowering Rate: 1.9-2"
- Rear Lowering Rate 1.9-2"
- High Tensile Strength
- Lowers the Center of Gravity Improving Performance and Increases Stability
- Lexus GS400 | GS430 2000-2005
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.