Tein S. Tech Springs Scion Xd Zcp110L 08-14
TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
Contents of Spring Kit:
- Lower Springs _ 4
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
- Stickers (Note that Stickers do not come included for all JDM part numbers and for certain applications)
- Front spring rate: 3 kgf/mm (168 lbs/in)
- Rear spring rate: 3.5 kgf/mm (196 lbs/in)
- Front ride height: -56 mm (-2.2 in)
- Rear ride height: -57 mm (-2.2 in)
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
- Scion Xd Zcp110L 08-14